InsideView Sales offers the most accurate and complete market intelligence that powers productivity across the enterprise. Up-to-the-minute intelligence from over 40,000 sources is delivered into your business workflow through various InsideView CRM integrations. The InsideView Sales product suite also includes:
- InsideView Mobile™ – Provides market intelligence on your mobile device making it easy to access on the go.
- InsideView Account Management™ – Provides leadership change updates and market intelligence to keep you informed about important activities across your accounts and arms you with insights to retain and grow them.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
- New Features in InsideView Sales
- New Features in InsideView Mobile
- New Features in InsideView Account Management
Contacts on Demand in the People Tab
The People tab is enhanced to include the executive results from the web that are not in InsideView's database to allow you to Start a Conversation with relevant executives. With this new contacts on demand feature, you can access an additional 152 million contacts spread across approximately 4.3 million companies. The executive results are displayed in the Current sub-tab and you can refine the results from the web using the various options that are available in Job Levels, Job Functions, and Location filters. The following screen displays the People tab and how the executive results from the web complement it:
The Results from the Web is targeted to bridge the gap in situations where there are no contacts for a company or specific job function. With this new feature, the probability of identifying at least one contact from the 4.3 million companies in the InsideView database increases significantly. Additionally, the Results from the Web allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Search for an executive with their Name and Job Title in the Results from the Web.
- Select the filter with no executives to view results from the web.
- Sort the results with Job Level and Name when you click the Sort icon.
Important Note: This feature is not supported in InsideView Sales standalone version available at www.insideview.com. This feature is also currently not available for Microsoft Dynamics and Sugar CRM users of InsideView Sales.
Enhanced Executive's Employment History
InsideView Sales now provides enriched executive profiles with past employments of more than 9 million executives. The enhanced employment history graph enables you to use the most relevant conversation starter.
The past employment history can help you in figuring out possible connection or reference at the company where an executive worked previously.
There are no feature and bug fixes in this release.
There are no feature updates and bug fixes in this release.
Support and Feedback
For technical issues, email contact support. Insideview’s Support team will contact you within a few hours to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to email@example.com or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.