InsideView Sales offers the most accurate and complete market intelligence that powers productivity across the enterprise. Up-to-the-minute intelligence from over 40,000 sources is delivered into your business workflow through various InsideView CRM integrations. The InsideView Sales product suite also includes:
- InsideView Mobile™ – Provides market intelligence on your mobile device making it easy to access on the go.
- InsideView Account Management™ – Provides leadership change updates and market intelligence to keep you informed about important activities across your accounts and arms you with insights to retain and grow them.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
- New Features in InsideView Sales
- New Features in InsideView Mobile
- New Features in InsideView Account Management
Click-to-Call Support in InsideView
InsideView Sales now allows you to call a company or an executive from your Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NetSuite CRM, and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) with just one click. The Click-to-Call feature enables you to reach out directly to a phone number that is available and visible in InsideView. The Phone Number link will initiate the Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) call via supported web browser plug-ins such as Skype, Google Hangouts, and Ooma.
Note: You must install aforementioned supported web browser plug-ins to use the click-to-call feature.
Go to the Account Overview page and hover over the Phone Number to call a company instantly.
Go to the People tab and select an executive, then hover over the Phone Number to place a call.
There are no feature and bug fixes in this release.
There are no feature updates and bug fixes in this release.
Support and Feedback
For technical issues, email contact support. Insideview’s Support team will contact you within a few hours to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.