The instructions in this article describe how to retrieve Client ID and Client Secret for your SAP Hybris Sales Cloud instance. These credentials are required to access InsideView Sales application.
Note: Only an SAP Hybris Sales Cloud administrator an retrieve the client ID and client secret for SAP C4C instance. The client ID and secret is shared with users who use these credentials to authenticate InsideView and SAP C4C access.
||Once you receive your password, log in to InsideView Sales mash up, go to any company account Overview page, and then click Update CRM.
||When you log in for the first time and click Update CRM, the InsideView Sales certificate link appears in the Update Account page as illustrated if the STS details are not configured.
Click the Certificate link to download it.
||Retrieve Client ID and Client Secret
- Open SAP C4C in SilverLight mode.
- Click Adapt and select Launch in Microsoft SilverLight.
- In the SilverLight mode, hover over the Administrator tab and click Configure OAuth 2.0 Identity Provider.
- On the Configure OAuth2.0 Identity Providers page, click New OAuth 2.0 Provider.
- Enter following issuing entity details:
- Enter insideview.com in the Issuing Entity Name field.
- Click Browse to upload the InsideView Certificate that you just downloaded in the Primary Signing Certificate field.
- On the Upload page, select the Entity file. The entity name populates.
- Click on the Entity Name Provided.
- Scroll down and click Upload to upload the signature certificate again.
- Select the User Account ID and Email Address check boxes.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save and Close.
||Register OAuth 2.0 Provider
In the SilverLight mode, hover over the Administrator tab and click OAuth 2.0 Identity Provider.
- Click New.
- Note down the Client_ID.
- Enter any Client Secret.
- Select issuer name as Entity Name that you have provided.
- Click Save and Close.
||Get the Local Service Provider URL
- Log in to SAP C4C with an admin user credentials.
- Click the Ellipsis [...] to view more options.
- Select the Administrator option from the drop down list.
- Click the Ellipsis [...] and select the Common Tasks from the drop down list.
- In the Common Tasks window, click the Configure Single Sign-On link.
- In the Configure Single Sign-On window, note down the Local Service Provider URL and enter this URL in the STS Login page when required.