This article outlines the installation process for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or 2013 On-Premises versions. You may also install InsideView Sales 3.4 in older versions of CRM.
If you wish to install InsideView in a newer version of CRM, such as 2015 or 2016, refer to the article Installing Insights Enterprise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and 2016 On-Premises.
Before you begin your installation, please refer to the Admin Notes and ensure that pop-up blockers are turned off in your web browser.
- Download the Insights 3.4 package, by clicking the .zip link in this KB article.
- Log into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an Administrator with the “System Customizer” role.
- Navigate to Settings > Solutions or Settings > Customizations > Solutions as illustrated in the following screen:
- Click the Import Solution icon or link and select the downloaded zip file from your local computer.
- Follow the instructions in the Installation prompts to complete your installation.