InsideView APIs support international data and some levels of internationalization. By default, InsideView APIs operate in the en-en locale, meaning that content is in English and company revenues are expressed in dollars.
Developers have the ability to ask API responses to match a specific locale through the HTTP Accept-Language. Please find below the list of supported locales.
The following endpoints support Internationalization:
- [Data API] Company Details (bulk)
- [Enrich API] Enrich (bulk)
- [Target API] Company List
- [Target API] New Company Details
For each of these APIs, the response provides:
- localized content for the fields industry and subIndustry
- revenues field with the amount converted to the currency matching the locale
- a new revenueCurrency field containing the currency matching the locale
For the bulk API supporting Internationalization, the Accept-Language HTTP header should be set for the "Job" submission endpoint.