Insights, powered by InsideView for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Dynamics 365 helps you find more leads, win more deals and grow and retain your accounts. Insights infuses your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or 365 system with essential company and contact data, business insights and selling triggers, and an extensive connections network. This information is constantly updated from more than 40,000 news, financial, editorial, media, and social sources and validated with data science technology to ensure you have the most accurate, validated, and complete data.
Effective November, 2016, installing Insights, powered by InsideView can be done through Microsoft's AppSource Marketplace.
Customers using Insights 3.4 and 4.0 version can upgrade to the latest Insights 4.0.1 solution package. Here’s how:
- Sign in to https://portal.office.com with your Office 365 global administrator credentials.
- Once the user logs in to the CRM, when you open an account, a contact, a lead or an opportunity object the following alert with the Update link appears asking you to upgrade to latest Insights package.
Click Update to upgrade to the latest Insights solution package.
Note: The following upgrade messages are visible when you open an Account, Contact, Lead or Opportunity object in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Click the Install Now button on the Insights, powered by InsideView page, which will direct you to the Insights page in AppSource Marketplace.
- On the AppSource page, click GET IT NOW.
When prompted, enter your user credentials and click Sign In.
Verify the status for the Insights, powered by InsideView solution is now Installation pending, which indicates the installation has started.
Once the installation is complete, the status for the Insights, powered by InsideView solution changes to Installed, indicating that installation was successful.
For more information on Insights, Powered by InsideView see:
- Website: Insights, powered by InsideView for Microsoft Dynamics
- Installation Guide PDF: Insights, powered by InsideView for Microsoft Dynamics IG
- User Guide PDF: Insights, powered by InsideView for Microsoft Dynamics UG
Note: You may find logging in issues if the following sites are not added to your trusted sites list in your browser - *.insideview.com, login.windows.net and login.microsoftonline.com.