InsideView Sales offers the most accurate and complete market intelligence that powers productivity across the enterprise. Up-to-the-minute intelligence from over 40,000 sources is delivered into your business workflow through various InsideView CRM integrations. The Insideview for Sales product suite also includes:
- InsideView Mobile™ – Provides market intelligence on your mobile device making it easy to access on the go.
- InsideView Account Management™ – Provides leadership change updates and market intelligence to keep you informed about important activities across your accounts and arms you with insights to retain and grow them.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
- New Features in InsideView Sales
- New Features in InsideView Mobile
- New Features in InsideView Account Management
Newer, Better Organized Insights Tab in Mashup
The Insights tab in the mashup has been revamped to enhance user experience and navigational aspects to help you find information easily. In a widely requested update, now you can easily locate information on News and different Social Insights such as Twitter, Facebook, and Blogs. The following screen displays the Insights tab and how its other components such as Twitter and Facebook complement it:
Clicking Insights tab displays the screen where you can easily click and browse whatever you want. News, Twitter, Facebook, and Blogs are evenly organized to let you choose and navigate easily̶ either by clicking on each icon or by scrolling. You can also search any information across Tweets, Facebook posts, Blogs, or Uncategorized news. The other Standard Agents, however, get disabled when you use Search.
InsideView Cleanses Duplicate Records Ensuring Higher Information Accuracy
InsideView continuously attempts to provide better and accurate data to its customers as it believes quality is the hallmark of matching. Since one of the most common challenges is getting rid of duplicate records, we re-matched accounts/opportunities/leads to records which have richer and more accurate information. We also updated some Watchlists so you can follow the records that have more insights. Your network may update as well to reflect connections at the most accurate company record.
Improved Connections Graph
This release has an improved Connections graph for you. The Connections intelligence algorithm sorts the most relevant connections on top. A typical Connections Graph appears as illustrated below:
InsideView Mashup Compatible with NetSuite Ver 2016.2
InsideView mashup now loads seamlessly for users on the latest version of NetSuite 2016.2. This is good news for all NetSuite users who have migrated or plan to migrate to the newest version of their CRM.
New Features in InsideView Mobile
InsideView Mobile now provides a customized app experience.
- If you have configured Watchlists, InsideView Mobile shows news related to the agents by default.
- If you have given access to your Calendars otherwise , then by default insights related to your meetings will appear.
- If both of these are available, then Search is displayed to help you start researching your target companies and people.
- You can, however, switch between these three tabs (News Feed, Meetings, and Search ) anytime seamlessly.
New Features in InsideView Account Management
There are no feature updates and bug fixes in this release.
Support and Feedback
For technical issues, email contact support. Insideview’s Support team will contact you within a few hours to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to email@example.com or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.