InsideView Sales offers the most accurate and complete market intelligence that powers productivity across the enterprise. Up-to-the-minute intelligence from over 40,000 sources is delivered into your business workflow through various InsideView CRM integrations. The Insideview for Sales product suite also includes:
- InsideView Mobile™ – Provides market intelligence on your mobile device making it easy to access on the go.
- InsideView Account Management™ – Provides leadership change updates and market intelligence to keep you informed about important activities across your accounts and arms you with insights to retain and grow them.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
- New Features in InsideView Sales
- New Features in InsideView Mobile
- New Features in InsideView Account Management
InsideView for Sales Classic View Goes Obsolete
The InsideView for Sales mashup's Classic View will be obsolete starting this release. In the wake of wide adoption of it's new-age mashup, InsideView has decided to retire the Classic View after supporting it in the interest of some customers for more than a year. Those using the Classic View can upgrade to the new mashup anytime. Going forward, new features will be rolled out for the new mashup only.
Sharing Capability on Salesforce Chatter
InsideView for Sales now empowers Salesforce users with a capability of sharing articles about prospects and customers on Salesforce Chatter. Other CRM users can continue using various means for sharing that InsideView provides such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email.
Mashup Issues Surrounding Salesforce Lightning Resolved
Some alignment issues the InsideView mashup was facing due to the technical changes made in Salesforce have now been resolved. The mashup now works just fine, like it usually does.
New Features in InsideView Mobile
InsideView Mobile now provides a customized app experience.
- If you have configured Watchlists, InsideView Mobile shows news related to the agents by default.
- If you have given access to your Calendars otherwise , then by default insights related to your meetings will appear.
- If both of these are available, then Search is displayed to help you start researching your target companies and people.
- You can, however, switch between these three tabs (News Feed, Meetings, and Search ) anytime seamlessly.
New Features in InsideView Account Management
There are no feature updates and bug fixes in this release.
Support and Feedback
For technical issues, email contact support. Insideview’s Support team will contact you within a few hours to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.