This article describes step to grant access to InsideView Sale App in your Salesforce CRM.
Salesforce provides two options to set permission to app in oAuth policies:
- Administrator approved users are pre-authorize.
- All users may self-authorize.
In order to provide seamless access to InsideView app to users in your organization, follow the below steps. Otherwise, each user will have to grant access individually to see InsideView insights within Salesforce.
- Go to the Connected Apps page.
- In Classic Salesforce edition, go to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience, go to Setup> Apps> Connected Apps > Manage Connected App.
- Edit the InsideView Sales App.
- In the InsideView Sales App page, under the oAuth Policies section, click Permitted Users and select the Admin approved users are pre-authorized option.
- Click Save.