This article describes step to grant access to InsideView Sale App in your Salesforce CRM.
Salesforce provides two options:
- An administrator can pre-authorize all users.
- All users may self-authorize.
- In Salesforce Lightning Experience, go to Setup> Apps> Connected Apps > Manage Connected Apps.
- In Classic Salesforce edition, go to Setup > Manage Apps > Connected Apps.
- Double-click InsideView Sales App.
- In the InsideView Sales App page, under the oAuth Policies section, click Permitted Users and select the Admin approved users are pre-authorized option.
- Click Save.