InsideView Apex lets you view analytics of leads from your CRM or Marketing Automation (MA) systems. It lets you visualize the performance of published market segments against leads over a period of time interval. Here’s how you can view lead analytics:
||Log in to InsideView Apex
||Log in to InsideView Admin Portal with user credentials.
||Go to Apex
||Click the Apex link.
Note: The Lead Analytics Dashboard will be visible only when you purchase InsideView Enrich product along with your InsideView Apex license.
||View lead analytics
In the Analytics Dashboard, you can view lead analytics data and you can analyze it using the following options:
- All Systems - lets you select All or choose any Salesforce CRM account that is integrated with your Market Segment in InsideView Apex. This option is visible only when you have configured more than one CRM/MA integration in InsideView Enrich.
- View - allows you to view the statistics of your market segment data in an aggregate or the comparison view. In the Aggregate view, you can view aggregation of all market segments. Select the Comparison view link to choose the market segments that you wish to compare. In the Comparison view, you can compare up to five Market Segments at a time.
- Market Segments - allows you to choose the market segment(s) that you wish to visualize. This option is greyed out in the Aggregated View.
- Leads - lets you choose to visualize All Leads or only Matched Leads. When you select the All Leads option both Matched and Unmatched leads are displayed.
- Date - allows you to change the date range, either by entering custom dates or selecting any of these quick-select options:
- All Time
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Last Year
- Group Data By - allows you to choose the date and time range based on which the data is grouped in the charts. You can select any of the following options:
Note: These options are contextual and change as per the date range selected. For example, if you select the Year date range, you cannot group the data by Day.
||Click Update to update the analytics data in the bar charts.
In the Aggregate view, you will see aggregation of lead analytics data of all market segments
In the Comparison view, you will see the lead analytics data of market segments that you have selected: