InsideView Sales lets you view usage analytics with user information and license types from your CRM. It lets you visualize the usage of an InsideView Sales account over a period of time. Here’s how you can view usage analytics:
|1||Log in to InsideView||Log in to InsideView Admin Portal with user credentials.|
|2||Go to InsideView Sales||Click the Sales link.
|3||View account usage analytics||In the Usage Analytics Dashboard, you can view usage analytics data and segment the data using the following options:
|4||Export usage analytics data||Click Export to export the usage data screenshot to a PDF file.
User Activity Data
This chart shows usage trends based on user activities, which is defined by the parameters set in the Utility row. You can view the following bar charts:
- Engaged Users - shows the most engaged users in an account as determined by the number of days they interact with the InsideView Sales application during the specified date range.
- Active Users - shows the most active users in an account as determined by the number of days they load/view the InsideView Sales application during the specified data range.
Note: The bar for each user in the Top Engaged and Top Active Users chart is updated based on the filters that you select.
- User Setup Completion - Connections and Watchlists are some of the most useful features in InsideView Sales. Connections allow you to identify contacts in any company that you target to start business conversations. Watchlists allow you to track companies and executives at your customer and prospect accounts. For more information, read the KB articles Understanding Connections and About Watchlists in our Knowledge Base. In the setup area, you can view the following details:
- Personal Connections Added: total number of personal connections uploaded by all users in the account.
- Companies Tracked: total number of companies on all users' Watchlists in the account.