InsideView Apex boosts your go-to-market efficiency and effectiveness by letting you define, automate, and analyze your sales and marketing tactics. InsideView Apex gives you opportunity to do strategic planning by identifying market segments, whitespaces and targets for account based marketing (ABM) campaigns. InsideView Apex helps business leaders to:
- Plan their strategy for their target market
- Execute their best target opportunities and align teams around execution
- Win and track performance against plan
This release of InsideView Apex has the following new enhancements:
InsideView Apex for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics CRM Online
InsideView Apex is now integrated within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics CRM Online, which allows you to create dynamic list using your Dynamics CRM account data.
InsideView Apex allows you to pull account/company data from Microsoft Dynamics using an application user. You can add conditions and rules to build dynamic lists to identify companies that you want to target for business dealings.
To know more about how to create a dynamic account-based list with Microsoft Dynamics integration, read the article Creating a Dynamic Account Based List from Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in our Knowledge Base.
In this release, the following known issues are observed:
- InsideView Apex does not support Date and Time fields for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration.
- InsideView Apex does not support the “IN” operator when you create dynamic account based lists using Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration. The “IN” operator is typically used to add comma-separated values. In this release, you cannot do so.
For any technical issues, submit a request for technical support. InsideView’s support team will contact you to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to email@example.com or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.