Insights Enterprise for Dynamics 365 helps you find more leads, win more deals, grow your business and retain your accounts. It infuses Dynamics with essential company and contact data, business insights and selling triggers; and connects directly to your largest referral networks and social media feeds. The Information in Insights is updated continuously from more than 40,000 financial and social media sources and validated with InsideView’s MTV data science technology to ensure that you have the most accurate and complete lead information.
Note: Insights, powered by InsideView 4.3 is supported only in Unified Client Interface (UCI) view of Microsoft Dynamics 365 version 9.0.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
In this release, Insights Enterprise introduces the following new features:
- About Insights lets you view new features and functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated view.
- Contact Search in Discovery Center: Lets you search contacts within your 365 for business conversations with complete details.
- Relationship Assistant: Insights uses Relationship Assistant’s artificial intelligence (AI) to send tailored, just-in-time and actionable alerts to CRM users so that they can prioritize and engage with most relevant information.
- Insights Dashboard: Allows you to view your Watchlist Activity Stream and Agents directly from Microsoft Dynamics Home page.
- Add company/contact: Lets you add a company/contact that does not exist in the Insights database.
- List Build: Identify companies or executives that match a particular set of search criteria.
- Multiple Watchlists: Create various Watchlists for companies and contacts that you wish to track.
- Custom Agents: Find media coverage, business events and discussions using a set of conditions specific to your business.
- Team Agents: Available only to users who have purchased Insights Enterprise license directly from InsideView.
- View Contact/Company: View an executive as a lead or contact. Allows to view a company in the CRM using the navigation link in the Discovery Center.
- Expanded CRM Summary View: Allows you to keep Insights Summary Panel always in expanded view by overriding the settings defined by your administrator for account, contact, lead and opportunity entities.
As a new user of Insights, powered by InsideView you may find the following training resources helpful. They will show you how to use Insights to do pre-call research, find new prospects, keep your account and contact data up-to-date, and more.
- Training webinar : https://trainme.insideview.com/training-webinar-effective-b2b-selling-with-insights-enterprise/
- Quick Tip videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPjithmmnhKJlX_RIRSRHcQ
There are no known issues in this release.
For any technical issues, submit a request for technical support. InsideView’s support team will contact you to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.