InsideView Insights for Dynamics 365 helps you find more leads, win more deals, grow your business and retain your accounts. It infuses Dynamics with essential company and contact data, business insights and selling triggers; and connects directly to your largest referral networks and social media feeds. The Information in Insights is updated continuously from more than 40,000 financial and social media sources and validated with InsideView’s MTV data science technology to ensure that you have the most accurate and complete lead information.
InsideView Insights 4.3 is supported only in Unified Client Interface (UCI) view of Microsoft Dynamics 365 version 9.0.
Note: Throughout this document, you will find the word “Insights.” Most of the time it refers to the solution, InsideView Insights. In some instances, “Insights” is used to refer to specific features, such as Tab names and user interface (UI) elements. The context will make it clear.
InsideView Insights provides key elements that can help you win more deals:
- Overview, which include current company news, key business events, firmographics, news, and key contacts for helping you to prepare for sales calls with articles from mainstream media, industry-specific publications, and regulatory filings.
- Relationship Assistant, functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is integrated with Insights to push updates about mergers & acquisitions (M&A) via Relationship Assistant action cards. You can view news about M&A activity related to accounts that own in your CRM.
- Research provides comprehensive and up-to-the-minute information about companies, so you can identify industry information, similar accounts (competitors) and financial data before you approach them for business conversations.
- Find Contacts enables you to sell more effectively by helping you find the right contact, identify your mutual connections, and learn more about them so you can quickly and easily establish rapport and build credibility.
- Start a Conversation lets you view contact’s demographic information, which includes email address, phone number as well as employment details. It also helps you to find out how you are connected with contact’s personal connections and previous co-workers so that you can start a business conversation with right contact information.
- Discovery Center allows you to research a company and contact even if that company and contact is not in Dynamics 365 CRM. You can view the complete data about contacts and companies. You can also add a company and contact to Dynamics 365 or to a Watchlist from the search results. The Discovery Center also provides an intuitive “Watchlist” stream that tracks and displays various watchlists based your watchlist agent settings.
- Family Tree lets you discover subsidiaries, acquisitions, international divisions, and a host of other corporate relationships.
- Tech Profiler empowers you to find new prospects, plan account strategies and keep tabs on key target accounts based on technologies they use that are relevant for your sales and marketing teams. Tech Profiler is an add-on to Insights, powered by InsideView. In Insights solution, it appears only when you purchase Tech Profiler add-on for your Insights account separately as an additional tab on the Company Insights page.
- List Build lets you identify companies or executives that match a particular set of search criteria. You can view the company and executive’s firmographic data, save a search criteria, modify a saved search, and export the list of companies or people in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Multiple Watchlists allows you to create Watchlists for a company/contact instantly. You can create multiple Watchlists in the User Settings page. This feature makes your job is easy by letting you track companies/contacts in various Watchlists. It gives you the flexibility to keep a watch while using other functions.
- Add company/person lets you add a company/person (contact) that does not exist in the Insights database. If you don’t find a company/person in the search results, you can just add basic company/person details, which will be verified and included in the Insights database.
- Custom Agents allow organizations to extend and personalize the monitoring capabilities of Insights beyond the standard agents provided with the Insights solution. Organizations can create Custom Agents to find media coverage, business events, and discussions using a set of conditions specific to their sales efforts.
- Team Agents are available only to users who have purchased InsideView Insights enterprise license directly from InsideView. Team Agents are agents created for you, according to your requirements, by your InsideView customer success manager (CSM), which you can share across your team.
- Find Contact lets you add an executive as a contact or a lead in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM, when an executive is not found in the CRM.
- Buzz lets you view the latest blog posts, Facebook posts, and Tweets made from the company's official accounts as well as posts and Tweets made by others about the company.
Note: InsideView Insights is included at an additional cost with following subscriptions in the U.S. and Canada: Dynamics 365 Professional and Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Plan 1 and Plan 2, Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, Dynamics 365 for Field Service, Dynamics 365 for Sales – Customer Engagement Plan, Dynamics 365 for Sales – Microsoft Relationship Sales, and Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation.