InsideView Sales offers the most accurate and complete market intelligence that powers productivity across the enterprise. Up-to-the-minute intelligence from over 40,000 sources is delivered into your business workflow through various InsideView CRM integrations. The InsideView for Sales product suite also includes:
- InsideView Mobile – Provides market intelligence on your mobile device making it easy to access on the go.
- InsideView Account Management – Provides leadership change updates and market intelligence to keep you informed about important activities across your accounts and arms you with insights to retain and grow them.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
Support for Direct Phone Numbers of Executives
InsideView Sales now allows you to access direct phone number(s) of executives provided, the direct number exists in the InsideView database. With this feature, you will now have access to the direct phone number of an executive. InsideView’s Direct Phone Number feature will increase the probability of directly contacting your prospect for better business outreach.
You can view the direct phone number in both the InsideView CRM and Web views.
The Direct Phone feature allows you to provide feedback on the phone number by clicking the thumbs-up and thumbs-down icon.
Direct phone numbers can be synced to the CRM via InsideView Update CRM. You now have the choice to sync either Company or Direct (if available) phone number of an executive.
From now onwards, you can export direct phone numbers in a .csv file using the Export option in InsideView Sales, InsideView Insights, InsideView Target and InsideView Apex products.
For more information, read the following articles:
- How to Export and Update a Company and Contact into your CRM
- InsideView Sales Fields and Datatype Mappings
- InsideView Target Fields and Datatypes Mappings in the Export File
- How to Report Wrong Company or Person Information
InsideView Sales Supports Salesforce Encryption
InsideView Sales now supports Salesforce encryption, so even if your company has enabled encryption on your data, including standard fields on account, contact, and lead records, you can still add new or update existing CRM records with InsideView.
Note: If you are using deterministic encryption, InsideView will attempt to find existing duplicates when you use the Update CRM function by allowing you to add new records or update existing records. If you are using probabilistic encryption, InsideView will not be able to search Salesforce for potential duplicates, but you can still use the Update CRM function just to sync/export new data.
To learn how to encrypt fields in Salesforce CRM, read Salesforce’s Online Help documentation.
New Features in InsideView Insights
In this release, Insights Enterprise introduces the following new features:
- About Insights lets you view new features and functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated view.
- Contact Search in Discovery Center: Lets you search contacts within your 365 for business conversations with complete details.
- Relationship Assistant: Insights uses Relationship Assistant’s artificial intelligence (AI) to send tailored, just-in-time and actionable alerts to CRM users so that they can prioritize and engage with most relevant information.
- Insights Dashboard: Allows you to view your Watchlist Activity Stream and Agents directly from Microsoft Dynamics Home page.
- Add company/contact: Lets you add a company/contact that does not exist in the Insights database.
- List Build: Identify companies or executives that match a particular set of search criteria.
- Multiple Watchlists: Create various Watchlists for companies and contacts that you wish to track.
- Custom Agents: Find media coverage, business events and discussions using a set of conditions specific to your business.
- Team Agents: Available only to users who have purchased Insights Enterprise license directly from InsideView.
- View Contact/Company: View an executive as a lead or contact. Allows to view a company in the CRM using the navigation link in the Discovery Center.
- Expanded CRM Summary View: Allows you to keep Insights Summary Panel always in expanded view by overriding the settings defined by your administrator for account, contact, lead and opportunity entities.
As a new user of Insights, powered by InsideView you may find the following training resources helpful. They will show you how to use Insights to do pre-call research, find new prospects, keep your account and contact data up-to-date, and more.
- Training webinar : https://trainme.insideview.com/training-webinar-effective-b2b-selling-with-insights-enterprise/
- Quick Tip videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPjithmmnhKJlX_RIRSRHcQ
There are no known issues in this release.
For any technical issues, submit a request for technical support. InsideView’s support team will contact you to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.