- You provide us your contact list from Gmail, Google, Outlook or LinkedIn.
- InsideView Insights matches your contacts against the executives in the database. If your contacts exist, Insights creates a link to review the information in the "People You Know" tab.
- If any of your contacts do not exist in the database, Insights does not add those people in the database because that would be a violation of your privacy rights.
You can use any or all of the following categories to set up your connections in Insights and connect with target companies and contacts:
- Current Employer view connections from the company where you are currently working who can act as referrals.
- Education enter the names of all the colleges and universities you have attended to find referrals through your fellow alumni.
- People You Know import your contacts from LinkedIn, Gmail, and Outlook to identify connections and find referrals to a company or specific person through the people you know.
- Work History enter the companies that you've worked for to identify connections and find referrals to your prospects through your previous employers and co-workers.
- Reference Customers add satisfied customers who would be willing to provide you with a testimonial or an introduction to people in their professional network. These reference customers are like your personal reference customers added by you.
- Company Reference Customers add satisfied customers who would be willing to provide you with a testimonial or an introduction to people in their professional network. The company reference customers is available only to users who have purchased InsideView Insights license directly from InsideView. The company reference customers are assigned to your account by an InsideView’s customer success manager (CSM).
To learn how to set up each of the above mentioned connections in InsideView Insights, read the Setting Up InsideView Connections article in our Knowledge Base.