InsideView Data Integrity is a customer data management solution that cleans, monitors, and enriches CRM data to drive revenue and operational effectiveness. InsideView Data Integrity keeps your CRM data clean, so you always have a consistent and unified view of your customers and prospects.
Click the following links to browse through the feature updates and enhancements in the respective products:
Support for Email Validation Process for Contacts and Leads
InsideView Data Integrity introduces an Email Validation Process for contacts and leads in both Microsoft CRM Online and Salesforce CRM integrations. InsideView Data Integrity offers additional value to users for increasing contact match rates with the email validation process by providing more flexibility to support several email validation use cases.
Note: You create only THREE email validation processes in an instance. Email validation processes cannot be set up to run on a recurring schedule.
InsideView Data Integrity allows you to create and perform the following email validations:
- Create and run email validations for contacts and leads
- Define which specific emails you want to validate
- Validate business email domains. You cannot validate personal email domains such as @gmail or @yahoo.
- Validate emails only once every 3 months
- Automatically maintain Email Validation Status, Email Last Validated Date, and Employment Status during process creation itself without any field mapping.
- Flag contact and lead records with Invalid Emails so that users know they are not safe to email
To learn how to create, configure, and run email validation processes for contacts and leads in Data Integrity, read the following KB articles:
- Creating an Email Validation Process for Contacts and Leads in Salesforce CRM
- Creating an Email Validation Process for Contacts and Leads in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Reviewing Email Validation Process Matches
Improved Matching for Contacts and Leads
InsideView Data Integrity enhanced the ability to match your CRM contacts and leads even for previous employments (i.e., outdated records in your CRM linked to a previous company or title). By configuring your field mapping to include “Employment Status”, InsideView will update your CRM with the latest employment status. This helps your sales and marketing teams avoid wasting time trying to reach people who have already moved on to a new company.
If you are a Salesforce customer using InsideView Refresh and/or InsideView Enrich, please reach out to your AM or CSM to discuss when it makes sense for your business to migrate to InsideView Data Integrity. They will show you how to migrate to InsideView Data Integrity.
Here are some additional resources to know more about InsideView Data Integrity:
There are no known issues in this release notes.
For any technical issues, submit a request for technical support. InsideView’s support team will contact you to address your technical problem.
Please share your feedback and ideas with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Feedback button on the right-hand side of this page.